February-Most posts ever?

It's been a great month . I have never read or seen so many posts on
the list for a long time. Could it be a record month? I have enjoyed
every minute of it. Kep up the good work.:
Carolyn, to the best of my knowledge both Avartar and Lifehouse were
40 pounds each plus postage from the very start. Never 60 !
Mark,
I suppose I'm waiting for the $99 DVD player. Can't be long now,
they're down to $159 in Miami as we speak ! Any more news ?
Regards,
Derick.