RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #56

> From: "Daniel Reichberg" <reichberg@hotmail.com>
> Subject: NEWCOMER!
> Hello Who People!
> This is Daniel speaking. I'm 30 years old, I live in Gothenburg, Sweden
> and
> I'm  a newcomer to this list.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Welcome Daniel !!
Whazzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup (one of my favorite commercials at this
time)!  Just wanted to shout back to you and tell you that my wife and I
toured Sweden (among many others over 7 months) in 90/91 and found Stockholm
to be truly one of the most beautiful cities in the world.......bar none.
	By the way, don't ask anyone to copy Lifehouse for you, and you'll
be 'OK' here.   ;-)  Just messin' with you Chris!!!!!

> 2) i don't suppose anyone has any scanned photos from the Chicago House of
> Blues shows last November? Care to share them?
> Just wondering.............  peace&anarchy&stuff, jeffree

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  If I remember correctly, there is a link on
thewho.net/news to photos of Chicago.  Definitely a bunch from Shep. and
Bridge Street shows.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hey all!  My BBC CD(s) have finally arrived!!!
Yea for me!  Bestbuy got it right the first time, and sent both the BBC CD
and Bonus disc in the same mailing.  I guess I avoided allot of the
headaches by waiting a bit to place my order.  Want to shout out a thanks to
Caryn (I think that's who it was) and others for sorting through the initial
confusion and educating me and others on how and what to do/write. Much
appreciated!
	A couple of comments......Is that the angriest picture you have ever
seen of Rog on the back cover?!  Ya got to love the sneer!  He looks like
he's about to wrap some sheet metal around Pete's scull!
	Also, the picture on the inside left cover is one of the best
"early" pictures of the band I've seen.  Seen many similar to this, but I
don't think this exact one.  Got to love John's boots!   Keith, nice plaid
slacks!!!  Something about this photo I really like.  I think it really
gives you a glimpse into the personality of each band member.  Clearly some
early mentoring/bonding between Pete and Keith going on here.  Who would
have guessed that it would flower into one of the greatest feeding rock duos
in history.  You can almost hear Pete say "ok, you just follow me and
everything will be a'right".   Jeez, Keith looks so young......where has the
time gone to.

	Stay in tune,
	Kevin in Vt.