I think we all have something in common!

Hello all...
I have been subscribing to this list for about a month now, but have never written anything because at first I felt like I didn't know enough Who stuff! But everyone's messages about how much we all love them inspired me to write and introduce myself.
Hi, I'm Anne, and I'm a whoaholic....I love reading all of your messages every day, especially since there have been so many wonderful who developments lately.  I enjoy all of the descriptions of the Lifehouse CD's, etc, because I am a poor college student who will never, ever have enough money to buy a whole 6 cd set! so it's nice to hear what it might be like to listen to...sob.
I just thought everyone might like to hear my story of how I started listening to the Who.  I think it proves the existence of fate and predestination.
I was a junior in high school and I was kind of a wallflower.  I was very frustrated with my small town high school but had no way to deal with this.   One day I was flipping through one of those rock and roll encyclopedias in the library and the word "Quadrophenia" caught my eye.  I looked at the page briefly but that word stuck in my mind for days.  A few days later, I was at the mall perusing the record store.  I turned around and saw a wall full of cassette tapes, and right in front of my eyes in black and white was: QUADROPHENIA.  On a wild impulse, I bought it.  Now I had heard of the Who before but I had never heard their music. I just decided to buy this tape because the title sounded interesting.  Well, needless to say, I popped it in my car as I was driving home and was transported into another world.  It is a testimony to the sheer genius of PT that he can make sense of a 15 year old girls life in the middle of the 1990s in the US by singing about a 15 year old boy in the 1960s in Britain. I had never listened to music before like I listened to that Quadrophenia tape.  Within a week of buying it I had a seriously different outlook on life.  I had never felt so much like someone knew how I felt.  After that I was completely hooked and remain so to this day! I LOVE THEM!!!! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside to hear the praise of other who fans...cheezy as it sounds.
Things that are in my CD player now:
1. coolwalkingsmoothtalking....best of PT;)
2. The Soft Bulletin...Flaming Lips (This album is amazing.....)
3. Midnite Vultures...Beck (Beck is suddenly sexy)
4. Maximum R&B disc 3 (Dreaming of Lifehouse...)
5. Moby....Play (Did not like this at first but now am addicted!)
Thanks for listening, and hello all!
Anne