Re: Who Books,,,

In article <20000228093005.84105.qmail@hotmail.com>,
    "Jeremy Craine" <jcraine@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Is Horse's Neck really worth =A350???
> I bought my hardback copy for =A31.99 !!!

Is yours autographed?  All the books I saw offered there were
autographed by Pete, I think.  (Perhaps not the Mods! book.)

> anyone read the decade of the who one?

I have had this for a while.  Its a good book, especially if you play
guitar as about half the book is lyrics and notes written by Pete on
sheet music regarding how to play the songs.  (Tuning notes, capo
settings, etc.)
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,