Welcome! and Jeffree's questions

First of all,A big Welcome to Daniel. Nice of you to drop in. Feel free to
make yourself at home. It's always good to hear from new Who
'family'.
Jeffree I'll have a go at some of those questions.
1.  My final answer is a show from Chicago. I think !
2.  Never heard of this lot. Would Like to hear 'Shel Talmy' though.
3.  Uh Oh I forgot the other question.! PASS!
4.  Yeah!
   I failed miserably I suppose!
Whoever wrote that 'Eff off and die' comment. I must say that was fairly
original. Had me in stitches! Surely you did'nt mean it ?
Regards,
Derick.