A Little Is Enough; Get Back; You got a lotta nerve

>Impossible. Two full discs are demos. If they include ANY of the third
disc,
and they should, you will get only enough to whet your appetite.<

Mark:

What can I say?  One disc is not enough.  Six is too much (IMHO).  So it
comes down to a monetary decision.  I can't afford 60 pounds + shipping
for the full set, unless the pound radically devalues in the next year
or so ("The pound is sinking..."--McCartney).  Therefore, I'll take the
single disc as far better than nothing at all.  I do think the box is
overpriced even if everything on it was as good as the first three discs
(again, MHO).

>Much like Anthology III by The Beatles...I'm
cursed by knowing of far superior material they could have but chose not
release.<

So true!  Although, at least, III offers a fantastic argument in favor
of Spector's production of LET IT BE...the un-Spectorized tracks, with
the exception of "The Long & Winding Road", are horrid.

>Has anyone offered to burn copies of the Lifehouse boxed set yet?

If not, get with it you Whogeeks!

I refuse to pay that much for the thing, but would like to hear it. Esp.

the
"rapping" stuff. It sounds pretty funny. I would add it to my Golden
throats
collection.<

Boy, talk about chutzpah.  I may be poor, but at least I'm not asking
anyone to pirate Pete's recordings.  *You* are the Whogeek,
jerkhead...save your money or buy ELEMENTS.  Reminds me of the person on
rec.music.beatles who returned the YELLOW SUBMARINE SONGTRACK to the
record store because he didn't like the mixes--but first he burned a
copy of the CD with his CD-ROM.  What a crook.

--Carolyn