Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #53

I don't get to reply to this list too often.  I am a busy man, places to
go people to see, midterms to study for.  Anywho, I have a couple
questions to ask

1) Why was Ginger Baker turned down to replace Keith Moom?!
2) Did Tommy, the musical that is, every get a Tony?
3) Does anyone know how far GMT is ahead of CST?  I bet I'll have to get
up early on Monday to order a book from Eel Pie.  I really want one.  I
have my eye on the first one about the Who.  25 pounds?  What's that, like
40 bucks?  Hmmm, I'll pay that price a book and for Pete's John Hancock

Anyway, like I said, I've been studying for midterms.  While learning
about the ear in Psych 100, I was amazed to see a picture of Pete
Townshend, having something to do about deafness.  Seeing Pete in my book
almost made my day.  Also, I was watching Jeopardy yesterday and one of
the questions was "who is the Who?" (the answer being "Keith Moon, the
drummer for this band, is thought to have named Led Zeppelin")  The
audience laughed when the guy said that and so did I.

That's about as exciting as my life gets...
greg harris