Re: Grammys and other trivia, Orchestras, Wall Of Sound

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:35:09 -0500, Jim Topp
<jtopp@ophelia.ucs.indiana.edu> , late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>This is only one reason why I have no respect for the Grammys. Others
>include  Milli Vanilli won for Best New Group and Jethro Tull won the first
>Best Heavy Metal Artist in 1989.

The category Tull won in was Hard Rock *or* Heavy Metal. They have
recorded a bit of hard rock over the years.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/