Re: Lifehouse and BBC, of cuss

> The London Symphony Orchestra's Baba O'Riley, OTOH, unfortunately does
> nothing for me.  I wonder who arranged it for orchestra, and if it's Pete I
> wonder whether he's bidding to leave a legacy as a classical composer.  I
> don't need to hear this more than once or twice more in my life.

The arranger is Pete's new girlfriend (I forget the name) and I must say
(at risk of looking like I'm sucking up to Pete) that I think it's a
great job of orchestrating Pete's music.  She manages to capture the
piece's mood instead of just using a straight transcription which
usually sounds just horrible (see: the LSO Tommy).  Also love the
faux-Beethovenish ending.

		-Brian in Atlanta