Lifehouse

I got my lifehouse a couple of days ago.   While I may not be 100% on the
WAY, I LOVE the fact that Mr. Townshend has creative energy again.

Anyways, my wife, who is a fan because of 12 years of sonic bombardment, is
taking full credit for the release of Lifehouse.  Back in 1997, when The Who
played Toronto, she made a cool poster for us to take to the concert.  It
had the "Maximum R&B" logo, the "Quadrophenia" logo, and said "Toronto Loves
The Who" and "Quadrophenia in 1997, how about Lifehouse in 1999?".  We had
section 200 seats, with a railing in front of us, which was unobstructed.
At the end of the show, when the house lights went up, and the boys gathered
centre stage to bow, John looked right at the sign, squinted and pointed it
out to Roger, who did the same to Pete.  Then Pete and Roger looked at each
other and exchanged a couple of words.  Christine was thrilled they read her
sign.

So now she takes full credit for the release.  :-)

Mike

ps
Email her at chanley@rci.rogers.com to thank her.