Grammys

Congrats to Santana for his general sweep of the Grammys. Did we know that
was going to happen or what?  Notice Cheryl Crow thanked him for not being
nominated in her category.  Heheh.

Here's a quote from the news coverage.  Somehow I thought the "wall of
sound" thing was associated with The Who, but here they are crediting it to
Phil Spector.  So what exactly is a "wall of sound" and who invented it?
Anybody have an opinion?

keets