RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #50

> Brian wrote:
> >My list of Pete demos better than Who versions?
> >
> >New Song
> >Sister Disco
> >Music Must Change
> >Theresa (a/k/a Athena)
> >and now that I've heard it
> >Slip Kid
> >
> >        -Brian in Atlanta

My 5 favourite PT demos of Who songs are:

	Slip Kid
	The Kids Are Alright
	Long Live Rock
	Squeezebox
	Baba O'Reily (Instrumental)

All this recent interest in PT's demos has started me thinking: why doesn't
Pete release albums of Tommy and Quad demos - including songs that didn't
make it onto the finished albums.  Some of these demos have already been
released (Love Reign O'er Me, Christmas, Pinball Wizard, etc.), but the idea
has worked well for Who's Next, so why not Tommy & Quad as well?

And don't forget JAE as well.  An album of Entwistle's demos of Who songs
(from Boris to Dangerous) would be just great.

NB: I was listening to Another Scoop while driving home in the rain today.
(It's part of my preparation for Friday night - listening to a week of PT
music.)  I noticed that, in the song "Ask Yourself" the background, spoken,
words sounded just like my windscreen wipers.

-MB