RE: Rog interview in Ausi-land

	Someone asked if the Who tour this year is in the UK or the US, but
I haven't seen an answer.
	Roger sheds some light.....(this is found from link on
thewho.net/news) "We are touring in America this year and we are hoping to
record the album (new material) in between legs of the tour".

	While this does confirm that a tour will include the US, it doesn't
eliminate a UK or Europe tour (hey, I'm holding out hope for you Euro folk).

	Roger goes on to say not to hold our breath for the new material
album, and that the tour is not set in concrete.

	Just diving into Disc 1 of LH!  Got to love Pete's voice.  Wish I
were at home cranking this!  This weekend to be sure!

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in ,a thawing, VT