Re: Lifehouse and BBC, of cuss

>Although I still maintain if
> the new Who album sounds like the versions of Who Are You on the third
disc
> of Lifehouse Chronicles, I'll be a happy man.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic here or not, but may I be blasphemous
and say that I really like "Who Are You (Gateway Remix)".  I'd heard Pete
does rap and though "uh, oh" but the damn thing works!  A chilling 3am piece
of work.  Ah, the joys of Pete's Who list where one can admit liking
Lifehouse Chronicles without the audiophile police jumping down your throat!

BTW, for the price I'm glad to have heard the BBC Sessions bonus disc just
for the announcer's remark at the end of "See Me Feel Me".  And the "Live At
The BBC" business is right up there with the "live" EP "Ready Steady Who"
and "Magic Bus - The Who On Tour."

        -Brian in Atlanta