Too Much Of *Anything*...

>"Lifehouse Chronicles" is to be released in the U.S. as a SINGLE CD
called
"Lifehouse Elements".<

Wait a minute, here...This is not completely a bad thing.  I'll be quite
honest and say that I think the Lifehouse box is too MUCH of a good
thing.  Six CD's at 60 pounds sterling plus postage is not within my
budget, and I really don't give a damn about either the recorded audio
transcript or the classical music.  So in my view, it oughta be a double
or triple CD in any case.  A single record sounds a bit brief, true, but
if it contained most of the Townshend demos, particularly the rare
songs, I'd be happy.  Pete, take note:  I wish you would make CHRONICLES
available as individual discs for purchase.  (Of course, no one would
buy the radio play then, would they?)

Just my 2 cents.

--Carolyn