RE: Best Buy getting in Tune.

Just want to let all know that BB responded to my E-mail asking about the
bonus disc.  They responded by saying that originally, CD's were being sent
without the bonus disc.  BUT, now all future online orders WILL include the
bonus disc.  If you don't get it right off (already ordered it), E-mail them
and they will send it out.
Someone f-d up, but it sounds like they have now come to their senses!

My folks are up for the weekend, so I haven't had a chance to dig into
Lifehouse!!  Arrrggh!!  Something to look forward to.
I did read most of the booklet.  If you look at the corners of the pages,
and flip them fast, the designs change/move like a moving cartoon.  Pretty
cool.
I still don't like the L-I-F-E-H-O-U-S-E thing.  But I still love ya Pete!
I'm just one asshole!  You can't satisfy us all!!  Besides, it's the music,
man, it's all about the music!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay in tune,
Kevin in Vt