Re: Rap three times on the ceiling; Lifehouse tidbits; more Best Buy blues

> In a sense, you can almost say Pete himself has a solo history of Rap.
Stop
> Hurting People and Communication from Chinese Eyes. Not MY two favorite PT
> songs, but still...

Don't forget "Face The Face".  And while we're at it John's "Talk Dirty"
shows he can throw down as well.

> His name, apparently, was to be "Brick"...and Behind Blue Eyes was his
song.

Well that's what happens here, only the "hero" is the villain.  Listening to
it again, so much of "Lifehouse '99" drips with self-accusation and
self-pity.  Well, at least that part's Pete!

> He must be joking, at least part of the time. "I was sown up like a coat."
> "With adhesive tape over my nose/I felt almost demure." That couldn't have
> been serious.

When Pete sings it it's obviously a joke.  Roger's read comes out like
"there's adhesive tape on my nose.  Stop laughing."

> I'm with you on this, and also on The Who's Time Is Passing where I think
> Pete should have done "There's something in the whisper of the trees" etc.
> think it would have been better than Rog's read of that section

Wow, different opinion here.  When I finally heard Roger sing that I thought
"so that's how it should be sung."  Maybe Roger was just a better singer in
1970/1?

>I wonder what they mean by "Elements." That's a
> version I have yet to hear of.

"Lifehouse Chronicles" is to be released in the U.S. as a SINGLE CD called
"Lifehouse Elements".  As I already posted on Pete's BBS (aren't you on
there, Mark?) a single CD of it has already come out.  It's called "Who's
Next".

        -Brian in Atlanta