The Who in "Great Music of The World"1973

Just an hour ago i was rooting through my attic for old LPs that i havent
used since i was a kid(i am an avid LP fan, these just are dirty old ones in
the attic)
i happened to come upon a Magnus Chord Organ song book called great music of
the world. i looked at the date and it is from 1973. it must have been my
cousin's, my mom had thrown away the organ 5 years previous. i didnt want her
to, due to my  current burgoning experimental music taste. to get back on the
subject, i looked in the  table of contents. i saw join together, i checked
if it was the who song and it turned out to be. also the book has See me Feel
me and Pinball wizard. i was shocked :). its a shame that there is no pics of
the who in there though. they had picks of Mahalia jackson, rolling stones, t
rex,elvis,alice cooper band, etc. they dont even have any songs by those
performers in the book. Oh well.:P

-andrew