their beards have all grown longer overnight

Yeah, so last night I went to go see Guster, a Boston-based indie band
with a huge college radio/cult following.  I highly recommend seeing them if
you get the chance.

Anyway, the band that opened for them was called Owsley, and after 45
minutes or so of their own material (each member was a talented
musician, but the songs weren't all that great), they launched into a
spot-on version of "Won't Get Fooled Again."  It was a PERFECT cover...the
keyboardist had the intro & solo down pat, the lead guitar got all the solos
without a mistake (and even threw in some really amazing windmills for
effect)...it was all just right until it came time for Keith's big
re-entrance.  This guy just embarrassed himself.  But otherwise, it was the
best cover of any song I've ever seen live.

The sad part is that the mostly college-radio crowd didn't know the song at
all.  It made me feel good to know that classic Who is still alive and well
among some of us college kids, if not many.

meet the new boss,
-ethan