Fwd: Best Buy Online BBC--Not Shipped Yet

In a message dated 2/18/00 7:46:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, KGT2594 writes:

<< << >This has been a very frustrating
  >experience shopping with Best Buy.  Just on the Who lists alone, their
  >on-line order service is getting a lot of bad "press" over this release...

  Somebody said they're selling like hotcakes.  Maybe it sort of took Best
Buy
  by surprise. >>

You know, I really doubt that.  There's been zero promotion, zero airplay,
zero anything except for the Best Buy "double disc" deal.  In fairness, there
have been quite a few major magazine reviews of the CD, but there's certainly
no major groundswell of national enthusiasm about this release.

ChicoTodd

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 2/18/00 3:37:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

<< >This has been a very frustrating
 >experience shopping with Best Buy.  Just on the Who lists alone, their
 >on-line order service is getting a lot of bad "press" over this release...

 Somebody said they're selling like hotcakes.  Maybe it sort of took Best Buy
 by surprise. >>

You know, I really doubt that.  There's been zero promotion, zero airplay,
zero anything except for the Best Buy "double disc" deal.  In fairness, there
have been quite a few major magazine reviews of the CD, but there's certainly
no major groundswell of national enthusiasm about this release.

ChicoTodd

-- END included message