RE: How to spell Whore

> From: "Janine" <janine@ncci.net>
> Subject: Best Buy Online Answer--Bonus Disc--Yes!
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Thanks Janine!!!!  I'm going to E-them
now!!!!!!!
	This list rocks!

> From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
> For those of you not in the US, "HO" is street slang here for Hoar
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  It struck me on the drive home whilst listening
to my personal compilation of Who Lifehouse songs that I had a
"brain-cramp". I swear I know the spelling is Whore (DAMN SPELL CHECK!) At
work I must keep telling myself......"slow down, you move too fast, ya got
to make the moment last......"

> From: "Nick Boyer" <slipkid905@hotmail.com>
> and the LIFEHO thing....the USE is in the back of the booklet.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I haven't read the whole booklet yet (jumped
right into the music).  What's the connection?

> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:06:12 EST
> From: "Jeff Duvall" <why_today_i_said_no@hotmail.com>
> Subject:
> hhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
> iiiiii
>
> I run. Polar bear club started. NANO!!!! One time i listen to who well i
> run. Did i ever tell you about the time my daddy picked me up naked with
> no
> clothes on. I saw his Pee-Pee. I laughed. it small. I listen to the who.
> my
> mom has foot problems and walks retarded. the who are my idles. i like
> Tommy
> the best. it good movie, like when the mom has relations with the penis
> like
> pillow. it make me hard.
>  Jeff

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  wow Jeff, are you ok??  Sounds like you're very
hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii indeed.

> From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> Subject: RE: Lifehouse and BBC not so Best Buy!
> Uh-hum. <cough>  I'd say Pete's done it.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I committed sacrilege didn't I.  I hadn't looked
through the entire book when I wrote that Pete!!!  Actually, I don't have
the book with me here at work to look at now.

> Roger Daltrey:  I don't know if anybody videoed them. One of my great
> sadnesses is that we never videoed the "Quadrophenia" tour.
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  That would be a great sadness for me as well.  I
thought I read a post that boots do exist?

> Roger Daltrey: We were touring in
> Europe, our first tour of Europe, and in those days we used to take a drug
>
> called purple hearts, which was a kind of speed.
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Wow, remember those!?

      Roger Daltry: Some of them are extraordinary. They sound fantastic,
"Getting
      In Tune," songs that have never been out live before. And we hope to,
in the
	summer when we're touring --

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]   YEEESSSSS!!!

	Thanks Keets for posting the AOL chat!!!

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin