Best Buy Online Answer--Bonus Disc--Yes!

Finally got an answer from Best Buy...wrote to them Monday...they are going to reduce my
price from $17.99 to $12.58, & I will be shipped the BBC Sessions w/the Bonus Disc. I
assumed that all online orders would include the bonus disc, but others have said
no...that it will only be available at the stores, so maybe they only gave it to me
because I wrote to them. Still unclear...but those of you who ordered online may want to
e-mail them if your order hasn't shipped yet. (Even though I ordered last week, my order
still hasn't been shipped--still listed as "Open"!)

I'm sure those of you who ordered on line will be letting us know whether or not you
received the bonus disc.

E-mail response from Best Buy received today:

Hi there Janine!

Thanks for shopping BestBuy.com!  As always, your questions and requests are
extremely important to us.

I'd be glad to send you a new copy of the BBC Sessions that includes the
bonus disk.  We will also be crediting  the difference in price to your
account.  I hope this helps!

If you have any other questions or requests, don't hesitate to drop us a
line.

Kenn :-)
Thanks again for visiting us at BestBuy.com!

Still waiting patiently.....................or not so patiently!!!!!!

Janine
Janine@ncci.net