Life(house)less

> That's OK. I can take it (briefly). I hope you and Brian and everyone
else
> waiting finds some Royal Mail in your mailbox today.

Jim:

Thanks for understanding. But alas (alack, faraday) no Lifehouse again
today...although there may be a yellow slip in my mailbox, which would
anger me since I was here when the mail was delivered. I can't use it until
tomorrow, if so, so there's no point in getting angry until I leave to go
home. Then I can get it all out during the drive and not force my wife and
daughter to suffer.

> Wow, that far (and none in VT). I thought I had it bad being 45 miles
from
> the nearest Best Buy. Due to circumstances more complicated than they
need
> to be, I won't get my BBC 'til Sunday or Monday.

I have a friend who went to Charleston today, and is going to get it for
me...but I won't get it until tomorrow, of couse. But hey, that's one
anyway.

> I'm really interested in getting Lifehouse!!! Thanks.

Lisa:

Aren't we all, aren't we all...as I recall, you have to download Shockwave
to use the PT site, perhaps it's the same with Eelpie. It's free; you can
find it on the web.

> Thanks also - again - to Brian Cady for sharing with us his seemingly
> unfathomable knowledge of all things WHO. I suppose if someone wanted to
> know JAE's favorite colour hankie's he'd know too!

Hans:

I second and third that.

> Mark; I for got to mention that sometimes when the British Mail
> system gets a little overloaded, they route the mail rather than a
> straight line across the atlantic, say London to New York but thru
> somwhere on the west coast, Washington for some reason.

Derick:

You certainly have a way of making me feel better.

> that a pissed off postman can direct USA bound mail thru Afghanistan

Now what did *I* do to piss off the postman? He didn't even run over my
scooter! "There it is...on the floor..."

> It's not an uncommon occurence for mail that was posted years and
> years ago to suddenly show up at the intended address !

Aaaaiiiieeeeee!

> I was supposed to do the liner notes for the bonus disc.

Brian:

Yes, I was wondering about that. Wondering why no one had mentioned it.
Sadly but hardly unpredictably, MCA dropped the ball again. Hey, it's their
loss, unfortunately along with a large number of Who fans.

> Maybe next time.  I'm cheap guys and just a click away!

You're too good for `em! WE appreciate you, anyway!

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/