No Avartar/ Chronicles Yet?

Mark; I for got to mention that sometimes when the British Mail
system gets a little overloaded, they route the mail rather than a
straight line across the atlantic, say London to New York but thru
somwhere on the west coast, Washington for some reason. (the excess
mail that is). Don't know why but that's what my brother told me.
He lives in London.  I'm still waiting for a Christmas package he mailed me
last year! Airmail too! Then of course I've heard stories
that a pissed off postman can direct USA bound mail thru Afghanistan
if He wants to.I can just imagine Old Bin laden opening my copy of Avatrar
and yelling 'Blasphemy' and delaring holy war or something ! Try getting
that back! There's also lots of work
stoppages, industrial action etc...that you never hear about. if it's
too cold,the mail simply won't get delivered. That's it. They throw
it back into the main heap. I know all this as another brother was
a postman for a while. Perhaps some of this can explain the delay.
It's not an uncommon occurence for mail that was posted years and
years ago to suddenly show up at the intended address !
I suppose we have a little more waiting to do.
regards,
Derick.