Best Not Buy BBC CD

Hi all,

thanks very much for your replies to my e-mail re that Best Buy Bonus CD
and for keeping us all posted from various angles.
Here's where I got to: e-mailed Best Buy twice. Got a non-informative
standard reply first (reveiling that they actually had a web-site where
I might buy on-line - rather silly to have such an answer on file to
questions that are already coming from web....) and a definitive NO the
day after when I repeated my request for an exception-to-the-rule
purchase of THAT CD with BONUS. "To be bought form stores only!".
Luckily one of you offered to try and get some extra copies and then
ship them. I'm looking forward to conclude that deal (thanks Derick!).

Thanks also - again - to Brian Cady for sharing with us his seemingly
unfathomable knowledge of all things WHO. I suppose if someone wanted to
know JAE's favorite colour hankie's he'd know too!
Please keep it up Brian, especially now that it seems that many new and
interesting developments (CD, live CD, downloadable music) are on their
way.

I think I will play my Neil Diamond and Celine Dion CDs now, while I
still can

cheers,

hans

--
Hoekstra Marketing & Communicatie V.O.F.
Hogestraat 8