No drummer, no Lifehouse, no cute clerk, no Join Together

> Perhaps most controversially, Pete says in it: "No drummer, I'm
afraid..."
> It's as if he knows that we all hate the drum machine, but he still goes
> ahead and uses it anyway.

MB:

If he doesn't know, then Matt doesn't tell him everything posted at the PT
site. I still say Pete needs to get ANY drummer rather than the damned
machine.

> Have'nt got them yet but am hoping to get BBC tonight! Poor old Mark,

Derick:

And feeling older by the minute. Still recovering from the surgery and
still without my package from England...the mail usually runs about noon
and it's past noon now. Damn!

> If it makes you feel any better, I haven't received either Avatar or
> Lifehouse yet.  Starting to worry.

Brian:

When YOU worry, I worry. I didn't order mine until the 4th, due to my
illness, and the shipment was confirmed on the 8th. At any rate, I would
think that 8 days would be enough time to get it here, especially since it
was sent Air Mail. I'm right here on the leading edge of the country and
all...besides, since I can't have BBC until Saturday and I'm in pain, I'd
LIKE to have it! Just to brighten my mood, you know?

> Trying to bribe a Best Buy Clerk- Come on, she was cute, and you wanted
> impress her.

John:

Uh...where is this BB again?

> Good notes on the inside, not as many as the Beatles "BBC".

MCA sucks. Just had to say it again.

> The band's last newly recorded album was Who's Last, another live
> album, issued in 1984.

I guess someone must have forgotten about Join Together, 1990 (I believe).

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/