Who community

Having received a few replies now to my plea for trades for UK version of
"BBC Sessions" for "Best Buy Beeb + Bonus" - and having read the comments of
ChicoTodd, Schrade etc etc - I just want to say what a smashing bunch you
lot really are.

What with Brian keeping us all well on-track with all things Who, and
regular updates from the likes of Derrick and Pamela - it's a cracking
community to be part of - and a damn fine read during my coffee break across
here in rain-swept Manchester.

And to Who-ever put the "Bessy Buy ?!?" header on my last post - BRILLIANT -
top one, go 'ed, la... (just one teeny-tiny problem - I may live in "De
Poool", but I'm actually an exiled Geordie, who's still gannin' stotty ower
the Beeb Cd, Avatar - and who cannit wayut fer the Lifehooose box te arrive
- ye bugger man)

Ooops - here comes the man with pole - time to go ...