Re: BBC Sessions -- differences AND LAL Inserts

Thanks for the chart, Brian!  So the best situation would be to get the UK version and ONLY the Best Buy Bonus Disc--ahh, if it were just that easy......

Could someone please list the remaining BBC tracks (if any) that are floating around on boots?

Re LAL:

>Ed Hanel's discography lists a dozen, but on one of
>the Who mailing lists a few years ago some fan
>insisted that he had thirteen.  He even listed them,
>but I don't recall what the "extra" one was.  Could've
>been a practical joke, I suppose, though I don't think
>there was any substantive discussion one way or the
>other at the time.

Maybe the thirteenth item was that insignificant thing called a " record album"  :)

Deemo

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.