First Listening to Who (BBC)

First of all, Scott- You kill me!
Trying to bribe a Best Buy Clerk- Come on, she was cute, and you wanted to
impress her.  Also, "Legal Matter" as a wedding song" Too much...I digress.

Had BBC on in my car all day.  Those of you without a Best Buy, find a way to
get the second disk.

The different time periods on the CD's showing their musical progression is
awesome.  Worth the price alone.  I miss Moonie.  Some awesome playing on the
early sessions.  Did a couple of cuts with brushes, not sticks!  His
technique is pretty good.

Good notes on the inside, not as many as the Beatles "BBC".  The cuts from
1970 on sound like they were recorded in a much larger studio.  Right around
the "Leeds" period.  Rivals Leeds for excitment, energy, and a more mature
level of ensemble playing (no, I am not an F*n musicologist!).  I've got to

Evanston John