I hate you, briefly

> My Lifehouse Chronicles just arrived!

Jim:

I hope you don't mind if I hate you, briefly. Mine hasn't, and yesterday I
was foiled at the Best Buy in Columbia SC because they didn't put out BBC
early (and of course I was only in town for the day, and there's no BB
here). I am hoping at least I'll get Lifehouse sometime this week. And I'm
going to Charleston for a concert Saturday, so I can get BBC then but I
WANT IT NOW. Too bad.

> I stopped into my local Bust Buy store on the off chance that they
> might have put some WHO BBC Sessions on the rack.  No luck.

Scott:

I feel your pain, or at least half of it.

> Since everyone seems confused by this, I thought I'd do a graph:

Brian:

Thanks! I feel better now, because everything not on the US version is on
Max BBC. One good thing, at least.

         Cheers                 ML