Re: LAL Inserts

>How many inserts were there in the original
>Live At Leeds?  I picked-up the JPN CD and
>have a dozen (including the poster).
>
>Thanks,
>
>Deemo

Ed Hanel's discography lists a dozen, but on one of
the Who mailing lists a few years ago some fan
insisted that he had thirteen.  He even listed them,
but I don't recall what the "extra" one was.  Could've
been a practical joke, I suppose, though I don't think
there was any substantive discussion one way or the
other at the time.

Rich B.