People Magazine

     There is a review of BBC sessions  in the  newest Issue of People
Magazine (with Britteny Spears on the cover)  it is fairly short but
something to read.
    Sunday Night my local Radio Station had a section of the BBC sessions
debut with Roger Daltry Talking about it.   I did make an effort to tape it
but the F*&*^$#*^*(%^*( tape machine ate my tape for lunch.. I was very mad
but  I will be out to by it next week hopefully.
              -Seth

  John Atkins on The Who-
   "Loud, Brash, Hard, Noisy Fast and Exciting, but also Subtle, Complex,
Intelligent, Imaginative, and Profound"