Besy Buy?!?

In a message dated 2/14/00 8:13:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
malias40@hotmail.com writes:

<< From Simon Malia in Liverpool:

 It seems that the UK version of "The Who At The BBC" is different from the
 MCA release in the States - ie more complete. But we in the UK can't get
 hold of the Best Buy version with the bonus tracks. So - e-mail privately if
 you're interested in such a trade.

 Blimey - it's never easy, is it? >>

You said it.  It's hard to believe that we all put up with all this nonsense
from the Who camp and its associates.  It's very very very very hard to be a
Who fan, but ultimately the music is worth it.

ChicoTodd