Best Buy BBC Bonus Disc Online?

Well, I pre-ordered from Best Buy online last week...price was $17.97--I assumed that had
to include the bonus disc because of the high price...today they changed the online price
to $12.99--still no mention of the bonus disc. I sure hope they adjust my price & include
the bonus disc, especially since I had already pre-ordered the darn thing from CD Now
before I know about a bonus disc from Best Buy. I just sent them an e-mail inquiry, & will
post here as soon as I hear anything.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Janine
Janine@ncci.net