Re: Best Buy BCC CD for non-US residents

In a message dated 2/13/00 2:05:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, hmc@euronet.nl
writes:

<< Hi all,

 over here, across the Atlantic, everyone is getting pretty excited too
 about the BCC CD that now seems imminent.
 But perhaps even more so about the purposed bonus disc that 'Best Buy'
 are adding to it.
 Anyone know how we non-US residents could lay our hands on a copy?
 Do they have a website were we can order? >>

As mentioned earlier, Best Buy apparently does NOT ship internationally.  As
for whether on-line orders will include the bonus disc, I certainly hope so!
I've got a message into their customer service department trying to find out
the answer.  I'll post if/when I get an answer.  Of course, I'll probably
have my order in hand ny the time they get back to me!

ChicoTodd