RE: Avatar

>>From: "Martin Bailey" <mobailey@cwcom.net>
>>Subject: Box Set Arrived!
>>My Avatar box set arrived this morning.

>(O'Neal, Kevin) : Are you writing from the US???!!!???  I noticed on
>Pete's
>site that those in Europe are now receiving their goodies, but no
>confirmation from the US yet.

I'm in the good ol' U of K, I'm afraid.

>(BO'R): Which is it, the 9 minute or the 13 minute version?

9 minutes 50 secs.  There's a 13 minute version??!?? Wow!  Is it likely to
be on the Lifehouse box Set?  Talking of which...

It's been 3 days since Avatar arrived, but still no sign on the Lifehouse
box set.  (Sorry, I don't mean to moan about this when I know I should be
grateful - many of you out there have yet to receive anything.)  I emailed
Eel Pie to ask about this and soon received this reply: "The Lifehouse
Chronicles were shipped a few days later, it should arrive by
next week."  So don't panic if you only receive Avatar as well.

>Mmmmmm.......pie.........doh !
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Damn, you posted that (rather obvious) response before I could!

-MB