The exact Change

>"The Who BBC, 90 minutes, 10:00 a.m.
>WIBA-FM, 101.5"

Rich:

Make SURE you tape it, in case there are songs aired which are not on the
CDs!

>My MUSIC MUST CHANGE is a CD with a yellow & black cover that
>is composed of Pete's WHO ARE YOU demos & some extra "Baba"
>type tracks.  Great quality.  Track listing :

Scott:

I got mine via trade, so all I have is two tapes. Still, it was listed as
Music Must Change. It may be that, as is often the case for bootlegs, two
different items have the same name. What I have is the Brooklyn Academy of
Music show 8/7/93. Which is wonderful even if Pete's voice is a bit hoarse.

             Cheers                      ML