RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #32

>> wondering about now is the next part of the verse:  "Press any button
>> and milk and honey flows".  Hadn't given that much thought, either,

>To me it means it's easy to have the good life. Yeah, I guess so when
>you're a Rock star.

(O'Neal, Kevin): I'm thinking Pete is still in the Hotel room (now alone)
and is pressing the TV remote buttons.  Much naughty stuff to find there!
But not as interesting as the neighbors in the next room.

>Kevin:
>I wouldn't be upset when Matt (or anyone) doesn't respond; that's just the
>way of EMail communication.
>       Cheers                  ML

(O'Neal, Kevin): Just want to clarify that I wasn't upset, at all, that Matt
didn't reply.  I guess I did expect an "I'll ask" though, so when there
wasn't one, I naturally thought that Matt didn't see the first post.  To me
a reasonable assumption (oooo, there's that word) considering how busy
Pete's site is.

>Kevin,
>Matt's not pissed off with you. It is as He says, He does not
>reply to every post, and probably can't.

(O'Neal, Kevin): Yeah, it did sound to me like he was though. I mean, I
re-posted.  If he's reading every post, then I could see being miffed. I had
little faith.  I'm amazed that he is able to read every post!
Oh well, we've kissed and made up.

>Does anyone know the cost of Lifehouse and delivery to the states?
">Brian Wright"

(O'Neal, Kevin): 40P plus 16P delivery.  56 x 1.6 ....... $89.60

Stay in tune,
thanks Keets, Derick, ML
Kevin in VT.