new Who Live On BBC U.K. only LP vinyl

Hello all,

I have been solicited today on the U.K. only vinyl for the upcoming Who -
Live On The BBC set.

The price is $28 plus shipping ($6 UPS with insurance - $4.55 Priority Mail
with insurance). Ohio residents add 6 per cent tax.  We are now taking
advance orders for this item so I can gauge how many I will need.  If you
wish a copy please let me know.  Your order must be accompanied with a credit
card number - which will not be processed until the order arrives at our
office (this is CVC policy!).  You can also send payment with your order to
the address below - but you will not be in line for a copy until your payment
arrives.  Like the credit cards - these payments will not be processed until
the LP's arrive.

This looks like a good one for all of us fans and I look forward to helping
your new Who needs - and thanks for your past support.

Best,

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables
(419)586-6636
(419)586-6763 fax