Kevin O' Neal 's post to Matt- PT list

Kevin,
      I already replied to you on that list, Don't know if you read it yet.
Matt's not pissed off with you. It is as He says, He does not
reply to every post, and probably can't. Think about it.There are
about 80 plus per day ! I'm sure He probably does not even read every single
one. It took Him a long time to reply to any of mine,
and even so He did not agree with what I had written. Don't let this
worry you. As far as I'm concerned, You always have something constructive
to say and that's good.
Regards,
Derick.