Re: Who's Next Classic Albums US release!

A Pioneer 505 and 515 and have used a sony 725 too....
Region 0 disk doesnt look for coding...
Unless the prob has occured with the video format...
aside from region issues there may be the NTSC/Pal which I havent come
across here as most high-end equip here tends to be NTSC-enabled...
maybe the reverse isnt true.
so the disk is actually reading correctly,but your ntsc tv cant display it?
but it would work on a dvd-rom if you were watching on a PC..

btw - yesterdays post about Feb Q should have stated March Q