RE: Who pissed in Matt Kent's Wheaties?

I'm at a loss here.  I reposted a request for Matt (Naked Eye debate rages
on) to ask Pete about the Naked Eye lyrics so that the subject wouldn't get
buried, and Matt accused me of "giving him grief !".  I thought my post was
harmless!
Derrick, Keets, did you guys see it?  Is it me?  Did I do something wrong??
I find myself being so PC, or in this case
E-mail-C that it gets nauseating, still I get publicly accused of giving
grief.  I guess I just don't get it.  Then some other asshole chimes in as
well and tells me to stop giving Matt grief.  Aaaarrgh!  I want to smash a
guitar on someone!
If Matt doesn't acknowledge the original post, how am I supposed to know he
saw it, let alone is going to ask??
Frustrated and getting sick of it all,
Kevin in VT