Re: Who's Next Classic Albums US release!

In article <20000202222606.9427.qmail@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Hmmm.  This is one that will play on US DVD players?

Presumably they've done the 525/625 conversion for sale in the US.

My question is -- will it be available only on DVD, or also on VHS?

I'm really trying not to buy a DVD player because the bastards at the
media conglomerates are shafting the consumer again just like they did
with CDs...
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,