RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #29

>	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Tells me how important the song is to everyone. You
>should see the theory's now on Pete's site!!!!  Holy smokes!!!  I almost
>feel bad asking Pete for the real meaning.  There may well be a bunch of
>Who fans out there (myself included) who may be disappointed to find what
>Pete was really talking about. Sometimes our own interpretations are more
>important/better than the real meaning.

Did Pete post any explanation yet?  I doubt if that will make it less
obscure. ;)

>  Speaking of tour/concert, etc.,  any bits of new information out there
>about the new album, upcoming tour, etc.??  It seems to be pretty quiet of
>late, and time is starting to run short if a Spring/Summer tour is still a
>goal.

Latest scuttlebutt is a live album around about April including the fall's
performances, and maybe a tour beginning in August.  Production of a studio
album is postponed, as everybody (mostly Pete) is too busy with other
things, but there's still the possibility they'll have new material for a
tour (if it materializes).

keets