No Subject

I appreciate your niceness. I'm a humble guy. Mr. Szaly!!!!!!!!! The Who
brigns me up when I'm feelin blue. Some one told me, "Jeff, I'm proud of
you. I love you." My daddy told me that. I love him!!!!!!!!!! One a bee was
by me and I said "you sting me bee I'll sting you right back." I love the
who. Roger wife is cute. I can't believe I admited that. My dad would say, "
thats lust not love Jeff." I agree but I still think shes one foxy lady. My
grandma's a witch. Kieth was my favorite. I can't believe he's past away. (
I'm cryin' right now.) My dad has big teeth.
                       Jeffery Duvall