Live from RAH:Message to Bjorn

I finally saw the Pay per view Royal Albert Hall show last night
and the documentary which followed.

first off,the doc is a dissappointment - basically a stripped down version
of the max r&b vid with some new interviews from Keith Richards talking
about the who...

but the gig looks great - having been in the 4th row I wondered how good it
could look/sound on tv,but it is great...
Bjorn - you appear at least 3 times on this concert !!!
after magic bus,you better you bet and baba o'riley...
i didnt get to see myself :-(
but during my generation you can see roger looking over and smiling - i was
standing on a seat waving at him to look over so i could get some photos...
they turned out great coz he was looking straight down the lens
when i get a scanner i'll post them somewhere
I wont re-hash the gig here but suffice to say its well worth getting as a
souveneir of the 2000 tour....
(and Who are you is on it - someone wasnt sure earlier)

JC