Re: Pino

At 10:27 AM 12/28/2000, Bjørn Ciggaar wrote:
>At 15:48 25-12-00 -0800, you wrote:
>> >He's realized he doesn't need
>> >Pino Pallidino or whatever the fuck that flawless but
>> >boring bass player's name is.
>>
>>Hm... I like his style. Ok, can't be compared to Ox,
>>but I just love his lines on "Give Blood"...
>
>And he sounds great on "White City Fighting" too... Great guy as well (his
>name is Chucho Mechan). Met him twice. He's involved in some charity
>getting kids off the streets in Bolivia, or something. A real nice fellow.
>Very friendly and laid back. And his clapping during "Bargain" is just
>FUCKING AWESOME!!! (really!!! you just MUST see him doing that! it just
>makes the whole song!)

I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I was most impressed with him
during Getting In Tune.  He wasn't playing, he wasn't even on stage.  He
was in the wing and having so much fun he couldn't stand still.  Dancing to
Pete's playing and singing entirely wrapped up in the performance/moment.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html