Re: Pino

At 15:48 25-12-00 -0800, you wrote:
> >He's realized he doesn't need
> >Pino Pallidino or whatever the fuck that flawless but
> >boring bass player's name is.
>
>Hm... I like his style. Ok, can't be compared to Ox,
>but I just love his lines on "Give Blood"...

And he sounds great on "White City Fighting" too... Great guy as well (his
name is Chucho Mechan). Met him twice. He's involved in some charity
getting kids off the streets in Bolivia, or something. A real nice fellow.
Very friendly and laid back. And his clapping during "Bargain" is just
FUCKING AWESOME!!! (really!!! you just MUST see him doing that! it just
makes the whole song!)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"Is that your natural hair colour???"
- John Entwistle after seeing my hair (7th of October)