completely off topic

Alan M said:  "BTW, while I haven't verified the Bush figure, I believe he's
coming into the Presidency with something like 49% of the popular vote,
whereas Clinton became President with only 43% due to a strong third-party
candidate in '92."

I cannot resist this hanging curveball.  Why are Limbaugh followers
comparing the 2000 election to the '92 election in this illogical manner?
Wait, that's right, Limbaugh is the chief right rhetoric manufacturer whose
words and arguments are repeated by his followers without question or
further thought.  If you want a more complete and accurate comparison
(something that Limbaugh is incapable of) you must also say that Clinton
received the MOST VOTES in '92 of the 3 main candidates.  GW "Shrub" Bush
received less votes that Gore - albeit by a very slim margin.

Comparing GW's lack of a majority in '00 to Clinton's lack of a majority in
'92 is fallacious.

Jeff