Re: Under A Raging Oppressive Government

Thanks for filling me in with those details.  I just saw that quote and laughed for a good ten minutes because I can't stand GW and I was happy to see one of my idles insult him.

Shanna

  Roger wrote:
>>Now if I may just jump in here and answer this on Mark's behalf. I am not
sure where Mark got the quote, but I certainly heard Pete say this at one of
the UK shows I attended this year. I think it was the Sheffield concert.
Pete was talking about the election when he said that George Bush had been
using WGFA as part of his presidential campaign. He then said that he (Pete)
didn't give him permission to use it and then asked the other members of the
band whether they had given their permission. That's when he came out with
the quote below.<<

Do You Yahoo!?